yo? Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blyzard Here ...

+2
CreatioNz
blyzard
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blyzard Here ... Empty Blyzard Here ...

Post  blyzard Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 pm

sup ppls Blyzard Here ^^
any way my names Cameron
I'm 17 atm.
i live in Victoria, Australia
i do enjoy games like counterstrike Source, Half-life, Left4Dead and of course PORTAL.
and currently discovering the joys of windows vista -___-
That is all for now.

Btw Feel free to ask any questions.
blyzard
blyzard
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Blyzard Here ... Empty Re: Blyzard Here ...

Post  CreatioNz Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 pm

You have cloud as ur avatar... and ur brother has Sephiroth... are u guys actually FF7 Fans? or did u just choose em cause there kool... btw... reformat with Win XP.. Visa makes me cry
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

http://yocommunity.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jEN Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Visa lmao
jEN
jEN
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:55 pm

its actually VISTA, visa is a bank card.... lulz
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SLappY Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 am

both are horrible
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmander Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 am

we both r ff7 fans dw cause I GOT A FRIEND WITH CLOUD HAIR!!!!!
Charmander
Charmander
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  SLappY Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:09 am

yeah scott i know all about him just because he has cloud hair doesint make you a ff7 fan and being a ff7 fan only make you a tool and a sheep oh lets follow everyone else cause they like cloud derr its sad there are better final fantasys then 7 8 for example leon could rape cloud with his gunblade so FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am

nah Leon was the biggest fail of a main char. I mean we got cloud, a confused phycotic clone of an even more mental bitch. Leon, an emo fag who cant get over how shit he is and then Zidane, a homosexual Theif that seems to be more Vain that madonna Lulz. now the SIDE char's. as i can see u love Vivi. Good choice, epic little black mage dude, pwnts everything. in 8 we got Zell, rash idiot who likes to punch stuff, but does offer some comic releif, and in 7 we have Barret, Cid, Aerith, Tifa, Red XIII, Vincent, Cait Sith, yuffie and sephiroth. now 7 DID have the best story and i did enjoy it more than the others, but for people like charmander who is like... oh my friend has hair like some anime char called cloud, imma go google him... STFU CHARMANDERRR haha. Sif know much bout FF7 kgo
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SLappY Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 am

i agree and disagree creationz cloud is just as much emo as leon even more so but leons gunblade makes him win i agree with the side characters but 7 is not the best story line 8 was better imo but best off all yes im going to do it is 10 now the reason because tis 2 part you got ff10 and ff10-2 making a more deverse story line and plot and the graphics give it a bit of a boost tidus failed like epicly haha io but auron was win so was kimari and wakka so overall 10 beats 7 in story line and plot but my all time fav is 9 not the biggest story line i mean fuck disk 4 is just the boss fight lol its like wtf thats great haha but the fact that chocobo forest was a add-on madde it win and the hole thing was good garnet failed though completely useless but the rest win def vivi fucking pwnage man pwnage
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 am

nah ur wrong, FF10, good story i agree, but they carried it over to a fail sequal. made 10 worse, and made me cry haha. and Cloud is not as emo as Leon, Leon IS emo, no excuse. Cloud only just finds out he is a fucking clone, so he is allowed to be down.. and then he recovers later in the story anyways.... leon... just stays emo and failz haha. now where FF10 failed in trying to branch off the story, FF7 excelled. With the FF7 game, Crisis Core, Advent children and Dirge of Cirbures, actually brings all the missing story from the FF7 game back to one point and it pulls it off!... FF10 failed, trying to push a story even after they ended it. FAILZ... and FF8 was pretty bad, had char's popping in for no reason and the Gardens were just gay haha.
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SLappY Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 am

nah man i found the hole dress spheres in 10-2 awesome changing around made it more strat based and man cloud is a gay emo leon yes alittle emo but fuck look at him anyone woul be man hes socialy and emotional stunted hes not emo hes just fucked in the head cloud just gay an fyi leon could rape cloud cause leon has odin so yeah fail cloud and 8 was just epic for the card game best out of all final fantasy and i agree i didnt like the mission things but the game play was better then 7
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pistoLa Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

agreed with everything slappy said. 10 fucking rocked i've played it through so many times and it never gets boring
imo XII was good,
your thoughts?

pistoLa
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  blyzard Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:53 am

i realy hope they dont screw up Final Fantasy XIII, FFXIII Versus or FFXIII Agito
like XII was good but it was just a bitch of a game imo.
and Yes 10 did rock it was an awsome game but my friend lost my copy. Sad

Last edited by blyzard on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
blyzard
blyzard
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  pistoLa Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 am

bitch of a game? it was legendary and brought a whole new style of playing final fantasy to the table which made it more intriguing imo

pistoLa
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 pm

SLappY wrote:nah man i found the hole dress spheres in 10-2 awesome changing around made it more strat based and man cloud is a gay emo leon yes alittle emo but fuck look at him anyone woul be man hes socialy and emotional stunted hes not emo hes just fucked in the head cloud just gay an fyi leon could rape cloud cause leon has odin so yeah fail cloud and 8 was just epic for the card game best out of all final fantasy and i agree i didnt like the mission things but the game play was better then 7

oh im sorry? Leon had odin? when Cloud had Bahamut, Bahamut zero and Neo Bahamut (which rapes odin) he ALSO had odin AND knights of the round ANd omnislash. LOL leon is a little bitch compared to cloud, sorry to say it haha. yes the dress spheres were ok in X-2 but still had nothing on the materia system that 7 had haha

12 was a good game but it ruined the world of Ivalice, now all u n00bs wouldnt remember wat other final fantasy was based around the world of ivalice would u? no FF has ever revisited the same world more than once because it failed... and then 12 did... was a good game but story wise it made me cry haha
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pistoLa Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:27 pm

um? are you kidding?
ivalice was the word used for the tactics series and for the vagrant story sidepiece.. man i've been playing this since you were breastfeeding.. and i think it didnt ruin it, rather expanded on it.

dress spheres may have not been as cool as the materia system in terms of game play but activate the lady luck spheres and tell me what looks better.. Razz

pistoLa
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  SLappY Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

CreatioNz wrote:
SLappY wrote:nah man i found the hole dress spheres in 10-2 awesome changing around made it more strat based and man cloud is a gay emo leon yes alittle emo but fuck look at him anyone woul be man hes socialy and emotional stunted hes not emo hes just fucked in the head cloud just gay an fyi leon could rape cloud cause leon has odin so yeah fail cloud and 8 was just epic for the card game best out of all final fantasy and i agree i didnt like the mission things but the game play was better then 7

oh im sorry? Leon had odin? when Cloud had Bahamut, Bahamut zero and Neo Bahamut (which rapes odin) he ALSO had odin AND knights of the round ANd omnislash. LOL leon is a little bitch compared to cloud, sorry to say it haha. yes the dress spheres were ok in X-2 but still had nothing on the materia system that 7 had haha

12 was a good game but it ruined the world of Ivalice, now all u n00bs wouldnt remember wat other final fantasy was based around the world of ivalice would u? no FF has ever revisited the same world more than once because it failed... and then 12 did... was a good game but story wise it made me cry haha

man cloud may have had all thouse but only Leon had the recreated rebirth version of odin the invincible version so yeah im sry man no matter what Cloud would send against Leon there would be no point for the fact 8 is after 7 so that make odin Leons not cloud and the fact he died and was reborn makes it impossable for Cloud to summon him so yeah Leon summons Odin and its game over for cloud but you tryed creationz ^^ oh and 12 failed totally shifted the hole fighting system kinda destroyed the hole final fantasy thing all together when i played 12 i didnt feel like i was playing final fantasy at all yay lets go on a fucking hunt cause thats fun story line was eratic at best it just blah a fail game imo who ever made it should shot them selves and go back to the original style thats what we loved thats what we want that simple but saying that that is also where 10-2 failed aswell ^_^ oh and the summon system on 8 was better then the materia on 7 its was an upgraded version
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 am

LoL Pistola, i must disagree, im now 20 and i currently have every final fantasy game released in the European Region, have finished em all. Dont tell me u been playing this series since i was breast feeding mate haha.

Slappy, the Junction system was ok, but it seriously was not anywhere as good as the Materia Engine, i mean the Licensing system in 12 and the Sphere grid in 10 are both better than the junction system. Final Fantasy 8 was a croc haha. And as for the rebourn Odin? lol get over it, Odin in every Final Fantasy game represents the Cheif Norse God... now... he is a GOD... so in 7.. he is invincible also, and if u remember, in 8. if u have ever done this, using Odin on Seifer, Seifer turns around and rapes odin in the anus and in turn you are awarded with Odins brother, now never in 7 did odin fail... ever... now ur odin from 8... total pussy so... ggfo? Very Happy atleast U tried slappy kgo.

Also, FF12 did to the series what 10 did, it dramaticly changed the series for the worse, where as FF7, 8 and 9 (being the most commonly known and played) were actually turn based stratagy RPG's... 12 turned it into Real time hack and slash... with a cool down and 10's Aions... made it homosexual. The whole points of summons in the previous games were to support u in battle... not fight the whole god damn battle for u haha.

Also, Final Fantasy 8 was the most linear of them all, the card game failed hard. the chocobo system was retarded since u needed the little japanese tamagochi plugin, and the free roam of the world was ruined by the fact that one point ur paying for a car which will get u 5 minutes of travel til u run out of fuel then BAM the next minute ur in a flying skool... able to explore everything? thats stupid. now in 7 and 9. its split up, gives u the oppertunity to explore a certain chunk or even continent... then continue with the story somewhat and move onto the next area. 7 pulled this off well with giving u seperate vehicles including the Buggy, Tiny Bronco and the Highwind, 9 pulled this off well by splitting the main continents up and the use of differant air ships.

The mini games and side quests in 7 and 9 also made them so much better than 8. The chocobo breeding in 7 was one of the most challanging and time consuming of them all, but if u had the patiants u would be awarded with a gold chocobo that gave u access to knights of the round, not to mention all the other materia and items u gained access to as u gained new and improved breeds of chocobo. Then there was the Gold saucer which was just great with the battle arena etc which also added hours of gameplay to the game. AND there were the side char's u could hunt, such as Yuffie and vincent.

In 9, there was the Card trading game, which unlike 9, did NOT fail and was actually really addictive, including the card tournements. and the Chocobo Hot and cold again was a very addicting and very rewarding system...

So all this in mind and the fact i have to go to work, let me get to the point....

Leon - Emo homo who doesnt develop with the story. His odin gets rolled by Seifer
Cloud - Deep char. who develops along with the storyline and has a much deeper role in the movie and psp game aswell. his Odin does NOT get raped, where as he absolutly decimates Sephiroth.. where as leon would get molested and sit in a corner crying if sephiroth walked past...
Zidane - Cool char. but needed more of a back story.

kgo Very Happy
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SLappY Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 am

man the pure fact is if seifer could kill a god like odin and Leon killed Seifer doesint that make him unstoppable i mean you cloud could summon away but in the end it would do no good for leon would slay them all so yeah and i wasint saying 8 was the best i pref 9 out of any of them just the pure fact Leon could rape Cloud i win man game over gg gtfo of my house i like pie 12 failed
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pistoLa Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 am

haha creationz i know it was a joke xP

i still disagree. 10 and 12 while you say they were bad for the series i have to say that it brought the FF games to a whole new mindset. people that had previously though "oh no FF is gay" etcetc now were obsessed with it. the blitzball minigames in 10 and calm lands monster capturing and all the other minigames throughout made it a wonderful thing to play. and about the aeons, i agree, it was kinda a killjoy summoning an aeon to fight a boss and just win with it like that.. but they helped it by having the aeons get stronger as yuna got stronger and on my first three playthroughs i didnt even use yuna in my main party so the aeons were weak as hell

onto 12 man you are all so set in the view that it sucked, i think it was damn awesome. it brought whole new things to the ff table that will probably be continued (maybe not the rt hack and slash aspect) but the marks, license boards and finding rare game etcetc.. the storyline was good aswell and the game was rather a challenge in parts and not a breeze like some of the other final fantasy games :>

pistoLa
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 am

your right pistola, i must agree blitz ball was one of my fav. minigames of all the Final Fantasy, i just didnt include it as i was making a comparison to 7, 8 and 9. oh and Slappy, Cloud slayed Sephiroth.... thats all i need to say Smile cause there is no doubt Sephiroth was so much more brutal than Seifer and could rape him... and cloud beats sephiroth.... twice... so stfu? kgo Very Happy... but i know the response's will just keep going, so lets say, SINCE FF7 and FF8 are in 2 differant worlds, Leon is best in FF8 worldset and Cloud is best in FF7 worldset... agree'd? there both motherfucking face rapers when it comes to a fight aswell, so... lets agree to disagree and just be glad we both fucking love final fantasy Very Happy
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pistoLa Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 am

sephiroth bends seifer over and rapes him
like blyzard and charmander

pistoLa
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 am

pistoLa wrote:sephiroth bends seifer over and rapes him
like blyzard and charmander

I agree, but SlappY being a fellow FF Fanatic is intitled to his opinion haha Very Happy anyways, i fucking LOVE FF tactics hahaha
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pistoLa Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 am

have you got A2 grimoire of the rift? fuckin ace game.

pistoLa
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:25 am

No i havnt. Whats A2 like? got Ateliar iris 2? Disgea 1, 2 or 3? all epic games haha.
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum