yo? Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before and After

2 posters

Go down

Before and After Empty Before and After

Post  CreatioNz Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:04 am

I have been packing on a few Kilo's as of late, and have decided i will plan out a diet and excercise routine... and post like, before and after foto's when im done and track how im going in the forum here... someone else should do it with me!
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

http://yocommunity.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Before and After Empty Re: Before and After

Post  SLappY Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

um why would you do that man if you really want to lose weight just talk to me i know all about it and for a guy of your build what you need to do is weights start with hand weights then after a month or so move to the weight bench do preacher curls bench press and sit ups of bench do squats whilst holding a weight for extra pressure and build up make sure you alternate never do the same thing more twice in other words if you do bench press aka uperbody the next day make sure not to do anything to do with any of the muscles you use because it takes a day for them to rest and expand so in other words not only will you loose weight you will also build muscle

ps:small amounts of weight to start tones the body only later do you do heavy to build up ^^

also you dont need to diet just cut down on what you eat 4 small meals a day meat vegies eat a apple or something here and there and your good to go

have fun it worked wonders for me ^^
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CreatioNz Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

I know, i used to be heavily into weights, and had a good workout routine going.. but than all the shit happened, i lost my weights set and moved around alot.... fucked me over abit. but looking to get back into it haha
CreatioNz
CreatioNz
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

http://yocommunity.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum