yo? Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myth or Legend Top clip

Go down

Myth or Legend Top clip Empty Myth or Legend Top clip

Post  SLappY Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 am

[center] ok people i have been thinking about this for some time and i have decided to bring my idea to life so i am proud to present Myth or Legend Top clip. now foreveryone wonder wtf is he on its very simple really i want people to post clips of any game they are playing doesint even need to be game can be a clip of rl of something amazing for example epicly funny fail or and amazing wtf how did he do that moment or just anything of that nature the winner will win a game of my choosing and become the legend now that persons clip will stay #1 unless someone can best that person now whats the benefits of staying number 1 will this is how it will go 1 month on top will win you a cheap game 2 months will win you a more expensive game 3 months will allow you to lucky dip with a chance of an amazing prize or something not so great and 4 months will give you admin on the community server and the rank of myth admin will stay untill you get taking over each person can only submit one clip per fortnight (2 weeks) so you get 2 chances to wow me and the judges i pick this will start on the 1st Oct and will be chosen at the start of every month post clips in gallery and i expect some interesting things. there are a few rules of course 1. no nudity i dont want to see it ok so keep it to yourself 2.nothing disgusting i dont want to see that ether kthx 3.common sense please i shouldint need to tell you rules you know what shouldint and should be in clips and thats it happy gaming
SLappY
SLappY
Yo? Community Admin
Yo? Community Admin

Back to top Go down